So many of you know that I'm back in the hosptial. This morning while getting ready to go to my ultrasound I had some slight bleeding and when the did the ultrasound they could tell my cerclage stitch (think circlular like on a drawstring handbag) was pulling thru which caused the bleeding. The bleeding has stopped but when they were looking to get a cervical length... well baby girl was trying to kick her way out and her foot was thisclose to the stitch a couple of times.
So... they are preping me for surgery starting at midnight and then decide tomorrow morning if they are doing the surgery. The issue with regards to the surgery is that if I'm already cramping slightly (since my cervix is trying to dilate and the stitch will hopefully fix that), is it worth the risk to mess with my cervix trying to tie it off which can stimulate the cervix/uterus and put me in labor also which would probably make me contract enough to bust open the stitch.
So that's the decision my Doc gets to make although he is an agressive OB so there is a good chance he'll do it.
However.... GREAT NEWS!!! For the 1st time ever... NO INFECTIONS!!!! This is huge because both my girls have had to battle infections along with trying to survive outside the womb so early. If I do end up delivering soon, that is on MAJOR hurdle out of the way. YEA for small victories!!!! (or really big in this case).
Thank you everyone for their thoughts and prayers I really appreciate them.