About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birthdays and Sleepovers

Last night I was able to have Mike and Isabel come spend the night with me. It was so much fun! They got up here and we all had dinner together, watched a movie, had to go out in the hallway for a bad storm (for safety reasons they have to make us sit in the hallway if there are tornado warnings)-I did meet my neighbors though. Came back in and put Isabel to bed around 10:30, it was really late I know. This morning we had breakfast, scriptures and watched Phinneas and Ferb then heading to the craft room to do some painting. We just relaxed most of the rest of the day. It was so great to get to spend most of last night and this morning/afternoon cuddling with my girl! We all needed it so badly.

We also called Grandpa Jim to say happy birthday! I can't believe my dad is 61.... that seems so old and I don't think of him as being old! I guess it makes sense..I am 30 now.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

That is so sweet that y'all got to spend some time together. I know-I was just talking to my dad today about the fact that he will be 60 in January. CRAZY!