About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To celebrate...

my 35 weeks.. I decided to watch Transformers 1 and 2. The black military guy fighting... with one with the red hat, made me think of Mark and I smiled often, beating the bad guys. I digress.. My lil' girl still hasn't flipped, rather then trying the pillow under my pelvis for a few minutes (because lets face it my back hurt for days) I decided to lay upside down hanging off the couch. After Mike had to rescue me to put more pillows under my head, it wasn't so bad. Baby loved all the space to move around and holy cow... my hip flexor attachments are TIGHT! So I enjoyed the stretch. However... I would not recommend this for people who get motion sick. If I turned my head away from the TV to talk to Mike I really thought I would vomit upside down. I only made it about 5 minutes like this because of the whole wanting to be sick problem but my back didn't hurt nearly as badly so I think I might do it every night.
I could not however sit up so Mike had to come rescue me again and was lifting me up and helping to move me like I was an invalid. I love my husband! Thankfully with his help there was no emptying of the stomach. So here's to another few days of head rushes.

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

I just hate it when my hip flexor attachments get tight...