About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

another week

Well, we've done it. My awesome husband has taken care of me and we have made it to 32weeks!! It's a bit surreal, but we've done it. I can't wait to see my doc because on 2 weeks I'll have a change in my bed rest and hopefully be able to wander around some more. I am grateful for all of my friends who have helped out our family whether by watching Isabel, bring us dinners etc. Our family went outside tonight to enjoy the weather, I laid on the lounger, watched Isabel play, spoke with our neighbors, played with their dog and helped Mike study for his test tomorrow. now I'm just hoping for a quick week.
I'm also excited for General Conference for my church this weekend and will be trying to Skype with my sister in Africa and my friend in Hong Kong. Should be a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 32 weeks! Hope the little baby can stay inside a few more weeks, but 32 is great!