I wanted to join the many others and list the things I am grateful for on this day.
1. Mike- This man is AMAZING!
2. My daughters- they have both taught me amazing things about myself, about this Gospel and about how to love
3. Family- mine and Mike's they have been there for us and helped us in ways they could never know
4. Home- I love my home and although it may not be Mike's favorite, he makes it all he can for me.
5. Food- I love to eat and eat and eat and have been through lean times without much of it.
6. Gospel- words cannot adequately describe what this has done for me.
7. TV - I admit very often my sanity is found here, it's a stress reliever and a babysitter.
8. Friends- More then ever before, this fall I found the importance of wonderful friends
9. Modern medicine- I would not have had either one of my girls with out it.
10. China- not the country (although it does have it's merits), I like having nice things and using them
11. Talents- I may not have a ton but I'm cultivating my scrap booking and sewing, it's so much fun!
12. Patience- Don't laugh! But I have learned from my daughter how to have and apply it, somewhat...
13. Sunshine- It can lift your mood on the dreariest of days
14. Cars- I'm lazy and it's nice to not have to walk or bike 30 miles away
15. Peaceful moments- need I say more
16. Cows (I'm stealing from Cheyenne)- one word... CHEESE
17. Cookie dough- a staple of my diet
18. Modern conveniences- computers to appliances, life is easier with them.
19. Callings- I really enjoy teaching Relief Society and hope that I can get better and better with time.
20. Holidays- Helping us all to remember and pay tribute to what's important.
21. Twilight- and others similar. Stories that take you away and evoke emotions and feelings that let you escape.
I'm sure I could think of many more if I sat here all day but I truly hope that everyone here get to enjoy their Thanksgiving day.
INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP + WEEKEND SALES
22 hours ago