About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Sunday, February 17, 2008

A-Z

I was tagged by Lara, Now Chey I know you tagged me I I can't think of 6 excited things to post about me so I'm still working on it.
But to Lara's tag
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best friend? Mike
C- Cake or pie? I usually eat cake but I LOVE Marionberry pie
D- Day of choice? Monday's...yes I know that's weird, but I've always loved them!
E- Essential Item? toliet paper I can't live without it(I have to agree with Lara, but then add Cheese!!!)
.F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Home town? Kent, WA (I hate to claim Auburn...bad connotation to my AL friends)
I - Favorite Indulgence? Parmesan cheese popcorn
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? Lil' Izzy
L- Life isn't complete without? Isabel booty dancing...
M- Marriage date? August 7th, 2004
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 amazing sister ( everyone...ooohhhh)
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobia and fears? Isabel dying, always being poor
Q- Quote? Do you need a straw...so you can suck it up
R- Reason to smile? All the sweet little things Mike does for me to make me smile and laugh...like this morning, wearing my workout shorts...my short workout shorts
S- Season of choice? Summer I love being hot and tan
T- Tag three people? Leslie, Courtney, Cheyenne
U- Unknown fact about me? I wet the bed until WAY to late in life...I think if finally went away in 6th or 7th grade
V- Vegetable? roasted broccoli with garlic
W- Worst habit? Getting irritated with the little stuff
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Both, but I'd have to say I prefer X-rays, for the same reason as Lara, Ultrasounds remind me of my trips to the ER with ovarian cysts (plus I didn't get enough US done when I was pregnant to count those!)
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican...especially Pepito's white cheese cheese dip
Z- Zodiac sign? Cancer...at least I have an excuse for being cranky!

1 comment:

Thad said...

Hey Tracy, this is my fist time on your site. I'll keep up with what's going on with you now. Thanks to Jeni, I'm looking at lots of peoples blogs.
Thad