About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow, Snow Snow Snow Snow

Yes you're supposed to read the title while humming the snow song from White Christmas. So know it has yet again been forever since I've posted...I swear life is so much more crazed now then ever! While I may not have a regular post today...after all we had another 5 or so inches of the glorious white stuff!!! Lara tagged me and so I thought I'd play the game.
For those that I'm going to tag, here is what you gotta do:
1. Grab your nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 different people.

"Very well then, together," he said, shrugging. He cleared his troat. "I am here as I"m sure you know, Because of Albus Dumbledore's will."
Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at one another.
"A surprise, apparently! You were not aware then that Dumbledore had left you anything?"

This is obviously from Harry Potter....The Deathly Hallows. I'm a little behind on my reading...after this book I"m going to borrow Twilight from Lara. I keep hearing it's a must read.

Ok so I tag Cheyenne, Jen Haywood, Leslie, Jeni, Kate, Courtney and anyone else that wants to play that I left out!

4 comments:

lesliem said...

nerd

John and Lara said...

I love reading what everyone is reading. So I had so much fun at the superbowl party. Remind me and I'll bring the book next sunday or whenever!

Cheyenne said...

Wow, Tracy. I don't know what's more shocking...that you haven't finished Harry Potter or that you remember all those complicated tag rules.

tracyp said...

Cheyenne, it helps when you have cut and paste...