About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Finally...I'm smarter then a machine

I'd like to think of myself at least somewhat intelligent...after all I did finish my Masters, that has to say something. I have been trying to get you some new pictures the last week...our battery died on the camcorder so I've been looking for my charger...and I could not for the life of me get the card out of either camera we have...I was looking all over for my tweezers and couldn't find them, I about broke a nail trying to pull them out...finally I thought to ask my husband, his response...just push it down and it will pop up...Thanks....Let me tell you how smart I felt after that...

So good news is that when I get home from working Junior High football today (I know, ya'll are jealous!) I will find the jump drive and get the pictures posted of my adorable daughter!

1 comment:

lesliem said...

I won't consider either of you smart until you post a video of my niece walking!