About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blessing of being a big sister

So last night my husband was able to give a blessing to his brother who is going thru a tough time. This in itself may not have been that amazing..but for the first time I get to be a big sister. And unlike my sister I can be nice and supportive (I'm just kidding Leslie....). It is really cool to me that now my little brother and sister ask me for advise and want to talk to me about things. It's fun to be in this role since I was the little sister at my house. My "adoptive" lil' sis in Highschool, known to others as Niki, who was also one of my best friends was the closest I've been before. This is so much fun!

1 comment:

lesliem said...

Hey!

Oh wait, you were kidding.