About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Friday, March 16, 2007

Tired

So I hate being tired. I have become addicted to watching Grey's Anatomy and my friend let me borrow seasons 1 & 2 on DVD so I have been watching them. Of course this means that I stay up to late and often get my day started way to late because I have to watch them in the morning as well. This said, I hate being tired. My poor daughter is so tired also because I don't keep her on any kind of schedule so she never knows when she's supposed to be asleep and when it's normal waking time.
I have all these errands I need to run today but I'm just to tired, I tried taking a nap but Lil' Izzy didn't cooperate with me and sleep like she was supposed to...since she's more mobile know I can't exactly leave her on the floor while I sleep.
At least I can try and relax somewhat before we go over to a friends house tonight. Maybe Izzy will at least sleep there.....

No comments: