About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Friday, March 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

This morning I was waiting around for our trash man. We have a new one as of the last few months and I really like him. For those of you that don't know there is (at least in St Charles, MO) a weight limit on your trash of 50lbs/can. While remodeling homes this limit is easy to overcome. Our nice trash man takes it anyways (seeing as how they have automatic arms to mechanically lift the trash I don't really see the point of a limit..I digress) so I ran out this morning and gave him a loaf of zucchini bread. He was so excited and ate some as soon as he loaded our last can...not only did I make his day, showing him gratitude made my morning as well.

No comments: