About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Sunday, March 11, 2007

random thoughts

So for those waiting for more pictures, Mike left his jump drive at work but it's all ready to go so I'll do it soon!!
On another thought, as my daughter was dressing for bed (or rather I was dressing her) she won't stop growing!!! Now I realize that she has some catching up to do so before it sound like' I'm complaining...I really like her sleepers right now. But I decided that she takes after me on another point...she is growing so fast. For those of you that knew me when I was really little (so my mom/dad and sister) I had all my 5'3" height in about 6th grade...so I finally have something on this child...

Also after reading my friends blog I've decided that I have a couple of random things about me...
1st...I HAVE to wash my face first in the shower, otherwise I get all out of order and I have actually forgotten to wash off or do shampoo because I was out of order
2nd I have webbed toes on each foot, (between 2and 3 )
3rd. I developed patience...(this is odd for those of you that new me well before Izzy came along...you never thought it could happen)
4th. I get very irate about little things, toilet paper for instance, it needs to roll out the top,,,, and my tooth brush is in my bathroom so PUT DOWN THE TOILET SEAT WHEN YOU VISIT!
5th when I get dressed the right side has to go into the clothing first, I feel like I've put my clothes on wrong and they fit funny if it happens any other way...
So that's it, I know I have more but they escape me now...

1 comment:

lesliem said...

I actually pulled up a second window so I could read this section and comment on it... it's a rich, fertile ground of easy shots...
1- that is the real blond thing to do. You don't need to highlight your hair to get the effect of forgetting how to wash it...
2- that's because you're adopted, no way you're related to me
3- ummm, right.
4- Fecal bacteria gets up to 14 feet away from where it's deposited (I read it somewhere), toilet seat down or up (there's room under the seat for it to escape and spread to nfect your toothbrush!). But then, you never listen to my wisdom.
5- I think I used to have a Goofy singalong album where he had the same problem.
Hmmm, well, I should go worry about teaching about NAFTA and trade with China instead of doing this... k, bye!