About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Thursday

I woke up this morning to one of the most beautiful sounds.. Izzy was happily squealing while trying to head butt her way out of the crib. She was just having a grand ol' time playing in there. She is officially crawling. Her army crawl has been getting better and better this week but yesterday she could finally stay up on her hands and knees to get somewhere! We are so excited, however our life is over as we know it!
It totally feels like a Saturday today, Mike stayed home to work on our cabinets and put in the drywall. The granite people are coming tomorrow to measure for the counters so we need to have the base cabinets in. Plus we need to go out to the other house we're working on and put in some cabinets out there..
At some point I'm supposed to be helping him but our friend Sean came over and I get to wait for the drill to wake Izzy back up again! Oh speaking of which I just heard a very loud scream! Gotta go!

No comments: