About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More family

I just wanted everyone who has been following to know that my sister is now back from Africa and is staying with me for a couple of days. It's so nice to have her here to talk with and spend time with. I'm starting to understand the good days and bad.... yesterday was a good day until lunchtime when it turned really really bad for 2.5 hrs then it was good again... I'll tell you these stages of grief are crazy!

FYI many people have inquired about wanting to help out with hospital and memorial costs, we have set up a trust fund to assist with these. If you are interested in donations please email me at tracyyellup@yahoo.com or go to any US Bank branch and have them look it up there, they can pull it up under Pulley Family Trust. Please do not feel that this is a solicit for money, it's just info for those wanting to know more.

3 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Hey Girlie! I am glad your sister has been able to spend some time with you! It sounds like it is helping.
I of course, cannot wait to see you this weekend!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Like 2 days from now...crazazy!!

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

I am so glad you sis is with you. It is nice to have her there to comfort you. How is Mike holding up? Sometimes Daddies get ignored in the grieving process. I hope he is doing ok - I know he is hurting like you are. I so wish I could have been there. Love, Mj

Cheyenne said...

Glad your big sis is there with you. Big sisters are the best! (I say that not because I have one, but because I am one).