About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

CONGRATS!!!

I have to say congratulations to Cheyenne and Aubrey Martin! They had their first little miracle baby this morning around 12:30am. I"m so excited for the two (three!) of them. They had a little girl that was approx. 6lb 9oz, true to form Cheyenne hasn't decided on a name yet but when they do if they let me I'm posting a picture of her. I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet but I just got off the phone with Aubrey who changed her first poopy diper (yea!! a Dad who changes them!). I cannot wait to get down to Bama and visit them this fall. I think we'll head down for Lacy's wedding in Nov and stay for a week or so. This has been an amazing year, two of my best friends had babies that were miracles! Congrats again to the Martin family!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

YIPPEEE!!! I am so excited for those two! I knew she would not have a name yet! She was still debating at the shower & even had people put suggestions in a bowl!! :)