About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Communication

Communication is a wonderful thing...except when you don't have it. Mike just called me and needed me to make a phone call for him regarding work on the house he his renovating. This conversation took about 5 minutes 4 of which were spent in utter confusion on my part. He wanted me to call a company to measure a glass wall where we were taking out a window and have them install it...right...no.. he wanted me to have them measure and install a window and bring the glass for the shower. I fully realize that to most people this doesn't seem like a problem... I was so confused and he was sidetracked so that's how our 1 minute conversation took 5.

No comments: