About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Friday, April 25, 2008

hotdogs

Last night I was having fun with friends at a church activity and I got Isabel from the nursery....after changing her diaper my poor baby wanted to go home I of course made her wait so I could talk with Christine and Jenny and after about 10 min...up came the hotdogs. I she was facing me on my lap and I couldn't turn her...it's hard to keep friends happy if your kids throw up on them! So after three times the ladies helped me clean up and I stripped Izzy down and on the way home...she threw up a little bit again. Mike got home and after her bath she went to bed and Mike checked on her and she threw up about 5 times last night. She seems is decent spirits today not wanting to eat but 1/2 way her normal self still. We're just happy with water...
So to all the ladies who helped me get cleaned up THANKS! For those that may have sick kids because Izzy was in the nursery ( I really had NO idea she was sick)...I'm sorry. I think it might be a while before we eat hotdogs again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know it's not funny, but it is. . .in February I had the same experience with Kennedy--but we'd just walked off the plane and she threw up hotdogs all over the airport floor.
Hope she is feeling better.

lesliem said...

mmmmmmmm!!!!

Cheyenne said...

Hope she feels better. I haven't had to do anything like that with Olivia yet. Let's hope she has my iron stomach and doesn't throw up until she's four months pregnant and out of my house!!!!!! By the way, you have officially ruined hot dogs for me for at least the next several weeks. Even the all beef kind. My only hope is that I recover before the cook-out months arrive...