About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ABC's it as easy as 1, 2, 3

Last night after dinner I was trying to get Izzy to count with me to 5 and she did. one twooo, tree, or, i. Totally cute! Then we were trying to get her to say I love you and instead when I said I love you...she said..I know, clear as day. I also have to brag on my husband, he was off yesterday and people I finally have my shelves in my closet!!! So thank you to everyone who sent gift cards to Lowe's and Home Depot so they could be finished. Mike also installed our two chandeliers that we've had forever in our basement. I have a new one over my kitchen table and one in the entryway. My house is finally starting to feel complete. Maybe if we could just get crown molding up so we don't have to paint the edges of the wall it would be perfect!




Isabel and her favorite fruit


Kitchen Chandelier

Underside of kitchen chandelier

Entryway light

5 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

love the lighting!!

Unknown said...

wish we were in St. Louis so we could come see your home. . .

Jeni said...

Love that picture of Izzy..it looks like she's posing!!

John and Lara said...

Hey, I look good in my photo and I have lost a lot of weight and the photo doesn't make it look like I lost way more than I have, it shows my progress. I was posing but it doesn't add any false weight loss!
I like the lights!

Cheyenne said...

I really like the kitchen chandelier. All the lights in my house are ceiling fans from the 1980's. Practical in mid-July, but not pretty. Aubrey has promised me a real office/craft room this year, but we'll see!