About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

concerts

Ok so I have to tell everyone...I loved the concert last night. The two shows were awesome. The opening act, A Fine Frenzy is unbelievable! Followed by Brandi Carlilse who is on VH1's list of shows you gotta see. The former was very a funky bluesy performance and the latter was a little bluesy, a little rock. I highly recommend both of these artists to everyone. Here is a link to a youtube video of a fine frenzy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LqJ2Hqt3A4
I can truly say the after last night they are my favorite group!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

awesome! I know you had a blast. Never heard of Fire Frenzy. Really like the link though. It is good that the 'ol married couple w' young'n was able to get out of the house for a little while :):):):)