Sunday, May 6, 2007

ALL ABOARD!







I love this picture of Isabel in the sailor dress that her great-grandma in Georgia bought her.... The picture with the plastic tub on her head.... well that was her dad being mean! The final picture is a tribute to her Auntie who wants her to be a duck...she's rebelling.
On Saturday we headed down to Mike's family for a family get together... they suprised Isabel with some presents! We were so touched, I didn't know that anyone besides Carol (Mike's Grandma)and Mike's immediate family knew. I guess work travels fast! They were all so kind land got her some CUTE outfits for later. All is going well on the homefront. Isabel and I are heading to Seattle for the long weekend to visit with family ( my Dad's family has never met her..)and have a birthday party. We are also going to see some of my dearest friends. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

LOVE THE SAILOR DRESS!!! SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!! GOSH I MISS YOU!!!