Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Family Reunions

So my brother-in-law Jamo returned from his mission in San Fernando, CA on Monday. The airport scene was a little anti-climatic. In attendance was the immediate family plus Izzy and myself, Carol and Arden (g-ma and g-pa) Olive (great g-ma) and Jill and Emma (aunt and cousin). We all saw him and Eric come up the hallway and just said HEY! hugs were given out and then we left....not the movie style return but exciting non the less. So he's back and came up to see us yesterday and then we went to Katie's swim meet. It's so good to see him back and to see how he changed. He is so darn cute and polite! I was holding Izzy when he came in and she just starred at him wondering who the heck he was.... then he said something to her in Spanish ( I have not idea for you Spanish buffs that were hoping to translate) and stroked her cheek, he repeated this and she just smiled at him...
We'd love to have him move in up here but it probably won't happen. I don't envy him trying to think about starting school and job hunting, but at least he has the bilingual thing going for him.....
alas, my internet will probably shut off soon, it's been doing that so I guess I should run.....

No comments: