About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have nothing

Here's to another post with nothing but rambling. I have been trying to find something to blog about for days and I have nothing really. No new pics, nothing overly exciting that most people would care about, but here is a list of some events just to make it look like I haven't been sitting on my bum for a week or so.

1. Had friends over on Sunday... YEAH for new friends
2. Macaroni Grill is doing a fundraising day for my March of Dimes campaign.... the St Peters, MO location on Tuesday April 7th. Come and eat!!!! 20% is donated.
3. Izzy is fully potty trained and loves kicking us out of the bathroom so she can do her business
4. She still has no body... just a booty
5. Mike's office is ready as of tomorrow so he is not longer working from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's exciting)
6. I have to get started on Katie's quilt... she graduates in two months and I need time for the actually quilting and binding.

Yep that's it... my super exciting life. Bet you glad you clicked on my blog to read!

2 comments:

Katy said...

believe it or not, i actually am glad i clicked on your blog! you see, i live out in the middle of nowhere; so even 'mundane things' are exciting. so.....i enjoyed reading about all of the things you are doing, even if you don't think they're hippity hip!!

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

Congrats on the new office! Do you think Mike will give you permission to talk on the phone this weekend? ;)