About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have nothing

Here's to another post with nothing but rambling. I have been trying to find something to blog about for days and I have nothing really. No new pics, nothing overly exciting that most people would care about, but here is a list of some events just to make it look like I haven't been sitting on my bum for a week or so.

1. Had friends over on Sunday... YEAH for new friends
2. Macaroni Grill is doing a fundraising day for my March of Dimes campaign.... the St Peters, MO location on Tuesday April 7th. Come and eat!!!! 20% is donated.
3. Izzy is fully potty trained and loves kicking us out of the bathroom so she can do her business
4. She still has no body... just a booty
5. Mike's office is ready as of tomorrow so he is not longer working from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's exciting)
6. I have to get started on Katie's quilt... she graduates in two months and I need time for the actually quilting and binding.

Yep that's it... my super exciting life. Bet you glad you clicked on my blog to read!

2 comments:

Katy said...

believe it or not, i actually am glad i clicked on your blog! you see, i live out in the middle of nowhere; so even 'mundane things' are exciting. so.....i enjoyed reading about all of the things you are doing, even if you don't think they're hippity hip!!

Cheyenne said...

Congrats on the new office! Do you think Mike will give you permission to talk on the phone this weekend? ;)