Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally the pics.

Here are some random pictures for everyone. One is what Mike did for me last night at 11pm. You can see the new faucet in the sink. FYI for those who have never changed faucet... it's disgusting!!!! We've only lived here for 1.5 years and it was pretty nasty... plus all the plumbers putty inside didn't help.

The one of Mike and Izzy was from Valentines' day when Izzy and I made cookies, you can see what part we like best, even Isabel asks for spoonfuls of dough!

The last pic is from this am, I am making bread and she loves watching it in the bread maker mixing. She'll excitedly yell "Momma it's making!"




















For those who were wondering I will not be posting Isabel's potty adventures.
And I apologize for her hair... I can't control it.

3 comments:

Annette Larsen said...

She does have super crazy hair. But since it's curly, it just looks like unruly curls instead of a rat's nest. :)

lesliem said...

Why would you want to control that hair?! It suits her perfectly! I intend for it to look like that when she's my flower-girl.

You guys and the cookie dough. Bad habits develop early, I suppose. mmmm, raw eggs.

Cheyenne said...

You don't have to apologize for her hair until she's in junior high and it takes her an hour to get the ponytail just right. I think of you everytime I make cookies.