I saw Dr Webb yesterday, my specialist, heres the main things he said~
1. He seems fairly confident that my next pregnancy will be full-term (or full term for me ---yes he said that!--- to 34 weeks)
2. He will not force me to have a c-section (although there is still a good chance, he will not rule it out)
3. He's going to put a cerclage on... that way I'll surely know when I try and dilate... insert major pain and bleeding
3. He's putting me on MAJOR antibiotics (and Mike) right before we get pregnant to try and lessen any bacteria lingering on my body or in my system, then milder ones at 10, 20, 30 weeks
4. He wants to see me all the time! (read weekly from 16 weeks on
5 He's starting my progesterone shots at 16 weeks
6. He's not ready to tell me that I have to be on bed rest, I might be able to just modify my routine my sitting down for a couple of hrs morning, afternoon and evening to keep everything under control.
Those are pretty much the highlights from my visit yesterday.
The fun part was afterwards my grad school roommate was up in St Louis and we went and have lunch then she came back to our house to hang out for a bit. Amy it was so great to see you!