About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend of Cheyenne

Last week one of my most favorite people come to visit me... Olivia! Ok and her mom Cheyenne. It was a much needed visit. We took the girls to main street St Charles and found this supper cute baby shop, a great flea market store and more. It was so good to spend uninterrupted time with Chey. She also helped me on long overdue project of painting flowers in Isabel's room, they're almost done, I had to get some extra supplies so hopefully early next week I'll have them finished and take pictures. I was a little sad to take her to the airport but poor Olivia was ready to see her daddy. Her and Isabel had a fairly good visit, minus a few bumps here and there with sharing, but they pushed each other in Izzy's play stroller, very cute! Thanks Chey for visiting, I needed it and I can't wait to see you again when we come down, hopefully soon! Oh and we had to introduce Chey and Olivia to Costco... it's a must!




3 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

okay the fact that you actually took a pic of them in front of a COSTCO - oh my. I love you Tracy. :)
The pics of the girls are precious! I cannot wait to see the flowers - especially after our most recent phone convo. :) lol.
Be sweet! Cannot wait for the visit!

Cheyenne said...

Woo hoo! It was a a fun visit. And you have more pictures of Olivia and Izzy than I do. You'll have to email them to me when you get a chance. See you soon...I hope!

Rachael M. said...

I hate to tell y'all, but those girls are both the spitting images of their fathers!!

I imagine I'm going to have the same issue here in a few months. Sadly, Ben looked a lot like Opie Taylor as a child. LMAO.