Saturday, July 26, 2008

Silly little Izzy

Isabel goes in spurts with wanting to use her potty. So yesterday morning she was really excited and we brought her mini toilet in to my bathroom so I could get stuff done while she was there. After playing for 10 min or so trying to get the seat comfortable I had walked off and suddenly I turn around to see Isabel looking all sad, like she was in trouble walking towards me. I realized very quickly that she had used the potty, or at least well, she used the floor next to the toilet. So after picking up pieces and mopping my floor and letting her know she wasn't in trouble... we laughed. Cheyenne remember when Peanut scared the literal crap out of Gibby in the kitchen... it was just like that! We're off today for ID and WA. I'm so excited!!!

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

HI Tracy, Check out my blog, I have an award for you.

Cheyenne said...

Whew! I haven't visited you for awhile. Your floors look awesome. I love the diagonal layout. Aren't you so glad you went with hardwood? Hope you're in Idaho in one piece!