Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ramen

Yes a staple amongst college students, I must admit at my house we had it also. There are fond memories of eating the for a week straight because out of the four of us living together no one wanted to go grocery shopping. However, sadly this tasty eat has not graced my lips in its fullness since that time. We do buy it, toss away the packets and use the noodles with our stirfry... but in a moment of weakness last night, I broke down and had a delicious hot bowl. Heaven never tasted so good. As I'm writing this, I am reminded why eating this does have it's side effects, I am resigned to drinking 5 gallons of water in order to flush all the sodium out. So while I may be overly bloated these next couple of days, the trip down memory lane was well worth it. So in loving memory of the yellow mansion that is no more....

1 comment:

Tara L. said...

You are so funny. Lindsay loves Ramen. We have it for lunches here every now and then.