About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The new calling

For those of you who read my first post the other day know I was terrified of meeting with our Bishopric member who extended my calling on Wednesday. I was really worried about going back to Primary although I would have served anywhere I wouldn't have been overly happy until Sunday when I accepted it. NO Worries! I was called to be a RS teacher and I teach my first class next week. I'm so excited!!! I really wanted that calling!!!

6 comments:

Tara L. said...

You will be awesome. I wish I was in your ward. Wouldn't that be fun. I am so proud of you. Congratulations on your new calling.

Annette L said...

Being excited about a calling is fabulous! And you'll be a wonderful teacher.

Southern Princess said...

You will be great! That will be a fun calling for you! Can't wait to hear all about your first class!

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

Give 'em hell...or keep 'em out. What is it we're supposed to do again?

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

PS Object lessons are still cool for old people...

Tara L. said...

You've been tagged