About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wubb u

I love being a mom! Today I went in to say goodmorning to Isabel before I left for work and she was sitting there perched so cutely in her bed. Dad came in and we had morning prayer and I was saying bye to the two of them and Isabel said "bye...wubb u'. It s as close as we can get to I love you but I'll take it! Times like this I love my job of being a mom and I wouldn't trade this experience for anything!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Cute! I bet you guys are still saying that 20 years from now. Savanna used to say "I lush you" and we still use it. Of course, our family has never been known to use very many real words, although we're all very grammatically correct.

jennihaywood said...

I miss the bebe girl!!! I love the pictures...she has hair! Before we left she started to get these little curles on her head. If I send you a ticket will you come see me? I need to call you. I will tomorrow so we can chat. K love ya!