About Me

My photo
I am a recovering student, finally free from the grasp of higher education

Monday, March 31, 2008

lost

Realizing that I haven't posted in weeks...I've been trying to come up with something to post about and I have nothing...other then my parents just sent me a package from WA. Adams peanut butter...I cannot get it here and a CUTE spring coat for Izzy. Maybe I'll take a picture some day. In fact I'll see if we have any from Easter and post some. I'm off to cover a Lacrosse game in the city, oh its a torrential down pour and we're in a tornado watch, but lucky for me they have a turf field. OOHH I just saw lightening... this could be fun since the kids are carrying metal rods to attract it with while they are running!!! I can't wait.

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

I laughed outloud at this one! I love the anxious tone of seeing the metal sticks & lightning! Only a trainer would see the hope in the combination :):):) just kidding. I miss you!