Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The wonder diet

In a nut shell, the HCG forces the body to utilize the stored body fat for energy so you burn fat that you don't want or need for your energy. It rids the body of toxins there by making you healthier. These drops also have other components in them to add ALL of your organs so they function at a higher capacity so again, not only are you healthier, with out toxins but your body is actually functioning at a higher capacity keeping you healthy. Many people are getting off their blood pressure meds, diabetes meds, etc. Please call me or email me if you need anymore info, I would write more but my husband needs my help moving a car right now! There are other drops out there but many of them can be synthetic and they quit working then you break out in hives... not pleasant. Also get the book "The weight loss cure" by Kevin Trudeau and it all makes sense.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome. Can't wait to have this baby so I can do this and P90X. David and I are going to do P90X together and I'm going to be in shape again, yahoo! I can't wait! I'm encouraged to still be in the negative weight gain for my pregnancy. I'm sure in the next 12 weeks I WILL be gaining some weight, but maybe it won't be much and it will be that much less I have to go down from! Thanks again!

Meredith said...

I'm really interested in this, for my hubby, but their website isn't doing it for me. I'm a little weary. Could you e-mail me more info when you get a chance? meredithrae24 (at) hotmail (dot) com Thanks!

Caroline said...

cool! How much weight have you lost?

tracyp said...

Caroline, I've lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks Mike has lost 45 lbs in 1.5 months. It's been awesome, I finally look pretty much like I did when I lived in Tuscaloosa!

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Okay it is kind of a tag thing but not completely because you get to claim a blog award! So you must do this ;o) Plus I truly love your entries! I mean where else would I go to hear how ROLL TIDE from Izzy is so much better than GO DUCKS??
Due to this I wanted to pass something on: Just yesterday someone honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award! I would like to pass it on to you as well.
So if you get a chance wander over to my blog and look at the post titled MY FIRST BLOG award. It has an image that you can place on your site to show your award.
This is more of an award that helps spread the word about interesting bloggers. I hope my blogstalkers visit your site soon! I would love to see your 7 unknown things as listed in how to spread the love! Also I felt it was a great way to get the word out about good blogs that others may not see on our blog rolls! Anyway, I hope you can participate.
http://princesscourtneysbarr.blogspot.com

Cheyenne said...

I don't know. Life without pb choc chip cheesecake or choc chip cookies. I'd rather be horribly undisciplined, I believe. Although I am envious of your wieght loss. Keep it up!

John and Lara said...

Yah will you e-mail the the info!!! I really want to look into it! What is the site address too? My email is slaterlara@hotmail.com

Mandy Coffey said...

you guys both looked way good on Sunday!