Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Randomness

So I got this off of a friends blog so I thought I'd fill it out...almost like those dreaded emails a that get sent but you don't have to reply!


What were you doing 10 years ago?

* I had just been baptized into my church and was getting geared up for my summer soccer season as well as going to Hawai'i with my family ( and my friend Kate came along!).

What were you doing 1 year ago?

* I had just gone back to work after having my daughter and was visiting her in the hospital everyday while waiting for my dad to come visit ( my mom had just left).

Five Snacks You Enjoy

* Stacy's Pita chips
* Parmesan Cheese popcorn
* anything chocolate
* licorice
* bananas

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
* Jose Cuervo (can't spell it but it's Dolly Parton song)
* I will survive
* Dancing Queen
* 9-5
* The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire

* Pay off all debt including the house
* Save for retirement
* Save for Isabel's future
* Take a trip to Europe with Mike and Friends
* Spend some on us for the things that we've gone with out and save the rest
(I'm adding a 6th and paying off my sister's student loans)

Five Bad Habits

* Temper
* not cooking dinner enough
* not learning to kill bugs on my own
* jumping to conclusions with family
* Not listening to my husband. (he didn't listen first!)

Five Things You Like To Do

* Look at my smiling daughter
* lay in the sun
* Visit family and friends that I never get to see
* Shop
* exercise (But I guess I actually have to do it!)
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again

* Bodysuits ( metal snaps were never very friendly)
* high waisted-tapered jeans
* Sweaters that gather at the bottom, so you look like a balloon
* Big bangs
* big glasses

Five Favorite Toys

* scrapbooking stuff
* Spider Solitare
* Skip-Bo
* jogging stroller (yes I've started using it!)
* Internet

2 comments:

jennihaywood said...

Tracy... I had nop idea you had a blog!!!! I am so excited because now that we are moving I will be able to see pictures of your family! We will get together before we leave....FOR SURE!
JENN

lesliem said...

You'd pay off my school loans?! -sniff- that's so sweet! I'd pay off your school loans too if I had money and you had school loans.