Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas in the 'burbs


I woke up 5 times in the middle of the night so excited it was Christmas I had to force myself back to sleep. Once I could finally wake up Mike and Izzy with out it being obnoxiously early I did. We had our traditional pumpkin cinnamon rolls (they were AMAZING this year) Then we opened up our presents.. or rather laughed watching Isabel learn to tear them open. Since I woke everyone up so early, Izzy took a 4.5hr nap which helped Mike and I relax some more (she's teething again).
Mike's family came up for dinner, we had a great visit and opened up some more presents with them. Eric (Mike's dad) bought Izzy a bug book, for those that know me well, I was a little squimish and I have thought about tearing out the pages with the spiders....
We have some CUTE pictures of Isabel and if you can guess which parent she looks most like.....it's really not hard, she is her daddy's girl....

No comments: